Friday, February 24, 2012

Simple Heart

 A bit more work on my heart.  I can only do this in the day as it is done on congress cloth and the original paint is a bit thick.

I have also done the prework for the March Cyberstitchers workshop.  It is called Halloween Treat and is a sampler.  Yes I forgot to take a photograph.

Just when I feel that I've got too many pieces on the go what do I do but start to quilt on Fiona's Asian quilt on my longarm.  Didn't do much as my feet are recovering from a small procedure.

Today was a snow day here in the Grand Rapids area so my girls had a pj day and set up a playmobile zoo and petting zoo from Fiona's younger days.  It is refreshing to see how much fun they get from none noise makers (yes they have those too).

1 comment:

  1. thank you for teaching us so much! What a beautiful job and I felt like I had a personal tutor showing us how to create a wonderful flower. Well done and thank you!

    ReplyDelete