Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Choosing threads


Went this morning to Peacock Alley for a bit of quiet stitching and to purchase threads of the ANG SOM (Stitch of the month). Here is what I came up with:


Family A : Pink


Vineyard Silk - 131 - Peppermint

Splendor Silk - 1041

#12 Kreinik braid - 092


Family B: Cream


Vineyard Silk - 044 - Biscotti

Splendor Silk - 1068

Silk Lame 18ct - 60

#8 Kreinik braid - 210

#4 Kreinik - 210


Family C: Chocolate


Vineyard Silk - 041 - Monk's Robe

Splendor Silk - 955

#12 Kreinik braid - 2122

#16 Kreinik braid - 2122


In the mean time I am also still working on my Millenium piece Einstein is finished and now its onto the telephone.


Also just to make my life interesting I have started my Valentines ornanments for myself and friend Louise. More on that later when I have the details in front of me.

3 comments:

  1. I love your color choices! I am thinking about doing the SOTM but so many other projects going on I am not sure I need another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, great colors. I'm going to try black, med gray, and light gray. This looks like a fun project. Especially if folks post and share results as we go along.

    ReplyDelete