Monday, October 28, 2013

I am back!

Life went crazy for a while with my husband have a lot of work stress and hence a decision to relocate back To AZ.


We found a house with a 1,000 sq ft studio, okay it was originally a home theatre.  The wonderful husband said it was all mine but I honestly can't use that much space so I am sharing with my girls.

With the mention of my girls comes the next change in our lives...... At 45 I got the surprising news that I am pregnant!!,!?  So no at 19 weeks and all in well in that department.

Now a days my husband has been seen to smile and the girls are settling into their new schools.

That's enough of life.

In the process of moving and now unpacking the boxes I have realized that it is time to set a goal of using what I have and finishing projects.  Hence over the next however long the only new project allowed in this house is my Sue Spargo block of the month.


This is the back of a sweater from Vogue Knitting Early Fall call Textured Top.  I am using Rowan belle organic Aran which is a lovely soft wool cotton blend.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, congratulations on the new coming baby! My grandmother had my uncle when she was 45. My mother was her oldest and already had 2 children. I think my mom was more surprised than grandma :) This little one will be such a blessing to you.

    ReplyDelete